Scientific coordinator: Kanty Rabenorosoa – email@example.com
Mohamed Taha Chikhaoui
Meso-Microscale Parallel Robot
The research is focused on scanning mirror for laser surgery. Minarob team is involved in design, modeling, fabrication, and control of millimetric mirror actuated by micro/smart-actuators (piezoelectric Squiggle, bimorph, electrothermal, etc.). It is done in framework of FP7 µRALP project and the collaboration with University of Florida, Gainesville (Prof. Huikay Xie).
- Rabenorosoa, Kanty | TASCA, Bastien | ZERBIB, Antonin | Rougeot, Patrick | Andreff, Nicolas | EAKKACHAI, Pengwang, SQUIPABOT: a Mesoscale Parallel Robot for a Laser Phonosurgery. International Journal of Optomechatronics jun 2015, Pages pp 1-33)
- EAKKACHAI, Pengwang | Rabenorosoa, Kanty | Rakotondrabe, Micky | Andreff, Nicolas Characterizations and Micro-assembly of Electrostatic Actuators for 3-DOF Micromanipulators in Laser Phonomicrosurgery. IEEE/ASME 10th International Conference on Mechatronic and embedded Systems and Applications (MESA'14). pages 1-6
- Rabenorosoa, Kanty | TASCA, Bastien | ZERBIB, Antonin | EAKKACHAI, Pengwang | Rougeot, Patrick | Andreff, Nicolas SQUIPABOT: a Mesoscale Parallel Robot for a Laser Phonosurgery. International Symposium on Optomechatronic Technologies, ISOT'14. pages 1-6.
- EAKKACHAI, Pengwang | Rabenorosoa, Kanty | Rakotondrabe, Micky | Andreff, Nicolas A hybrid Electrostatic-piezoelectric integrative actuated microsystem for robot-assisted laser phonomicrosurgery. 1st Russian German Conference on Biomedical Engineering, RGC'13. 2013 pages 1-1.
The objective is to develop continuum mesorobots based on concentric tube robots (diameter smaller than 2.5mm) with embeded actuators. They can be used for different applications:
- endomicroscope for early diagnosis of cancer in digestive tube
- hybrid actuation for endonasal navigation
We develop the deposition of electro-active polymers on tube with four electrodes. It will enable to control the robot in two directions of flexion. The team is also focused on the kinematic study and performances analysis of continuum robots. With the developed prototype, closed-loop control of the robot is also studied based on the state of the art control scheme.
- CHIKHAOUI, Mohamed Taha | Rabenorosoa, Kanty | Andreff, Nicolas Kinematic Modeling of an EAP Actuated Continuum Robot for Active Micro-endoscopy. Springer International Publishing. (may 2014)
- CHIKHAOUI, Mohamed Taha | Rabenorosoa, Kanty | Andreff, Nicolas Towards clinical application of continuum active micro-endoscope robot based on EAP actuation. SURGETICA - 2014 / Chambéry - France (2014, Pages pages 1-4)